Sunday, May 2, 2010

Family Pictures

So... we finally got around to taking family pictures. The boys did pretty good, especially considering it was outside and chilly, and I forgot shoes!

Wy-bears is so happy and fun. We all just adore him. He is getting to be very busy and rolls all over the place. At his 6 month check up he was almost 21 pounds and 28.5 inches long- 90th percentile on both height and weight. We tell Corbie that he has to get all of his teasing and harassing in now because Wyatt will be able to beat him up soon!
Typical 2-year-old cheesy grin. This little guy is a handfull. Love him to death. Corbie is really into playing on the computer. His favorite (and only site he is allowed on) is PBSkids.org. He would seriously play games on the computer all day if I would let him. I love two-year-old minds and the things that they think about. He cracks me up.
He is all potty trained. He has told me several times, "We don't pee on girls." No, no we don't. Weird stuff.





I love the red leaves in the background. I just wish that Wyatt was looking at the camera instead of thinking about dinnertime!

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Such a beautiful family! Love it!

Lacee DeG said...

OH MY!! Your pictures turned out SO AMAZING!! I LOVE them. I LOVE that they don't have shoes on..it looks so summer-y. So, so cute. Sure glad corby has manners..it WOULD be a terrible thing to pee on a girl! You've taught him well!I love all of the funny things they say!

Crystal Taylor said...

Those turned out so cute! Wow, what cute boys you have. Corbin cracks me up. He makes me laugh whenever we see him. He keeps you on your toes wondering what he'll say or do next:)
We miss you guys!

BreeAnn and Travis said...

They are ADORABLE! Such a cute fam.

Maclaine & Sara said...

LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!! :)

Ryan and Reanna said...

Your pictures are super cute and so are your little boys!

Ryan and Reanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glenna said...

Such cute photos! Man, we need to do some family photos soon. I'm jealous! Love the observation on peeing.

Jake & Bec said...

Okay, so I meant to make this comment way back when you posted this but something or probably more like someone distracted me, and I never did it. So, I'm back to comment that I love the Wyatt dinner time comment. It cracks me up! And your family pictures are very cute too.