Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring!!


We are so happy about spring! Corbie has been loving his trike and Wyatt has been loathing the stroller. (He doesn't like the sun in his eyes, or the wind.) I love these beanies. From my blog posts and pictures, it would appear that I always dress them in some sort of matching thing. Honestly, they only have these two things that match!
We are very proud of Corbie- he is doing awesome at getting potty trained. We are still working on the poo part, but he has got the peeing stuff down. Way to go, Corbers!
Wyatt has learned to roll all over the place. He can pretty much get where he needs to go by rolling. I need to get a picture of his thighs (that's for you, Lace). They are the coolest thighs around. So chunky! I love it.


3 comments:

Jake & Bec said...

You've got some cute boys! Definitely look like brothers. I can't believe how big Wyatt is getting. Love chunky babes. Jed's at the same position in the potty training department and has been for a LONG while. Just can't seem to master the pooing part. If you discover any tricks, let me know. I'm totally desperate.

Lacee DeG said...

What cute pics! I seriously can't wait to see the picture of his thighs...priceless!! It was so, SO fun to see you the other day. Maddux still talks about Corbins cool dump truck and "2 shovels"!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Such handsome boys! Don't worry too much about the "pooping" issue. It took my girls A LOT longer to get that part down--they caught right on with peeing in the potty though. Glad to hear all is well with you and your family. :)