Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer is so great!

I am not even going to apologize for being a 'bad blogger'. I have been having too much fun this summer to worry about posting anything. We haven't been on any big trips, just to St. George once and to the Williams' cabin, but we have been busy playing! We have gone to the zoo, Cherry Hill, 7 Peaks, Treehouse museum, Kangaroo Zoo, Roy Aquatic Center, storytime at the library, the list goes on.

I have been trying to get in shape this summer, so I have run two 5K's and will compete in a mini triathalon next Saturday. Life is crazy and great!


What a big mess. I remember playing in the sand with the water hose when I was little and how much fun it was, so I didn't stop him. He has a ball in his sandbox! Corbie will be three next month. He definitely gives us a run for our money. If I had half of his energy, I would be Wonder Woman!


I love tubby time pictures! This one especially cracks me up. Wyatt LOVES the tub. When he hears the water running, he slithers to the bathroom as fast as his chubby arms can haul him!

Wyatt is such a happy boy. As long as he is sufficiently fed, he is content. He likes to be in the thick of things, even if that means getting knocked over or sat upon. And he does get sat on a lot by his brother.



Nothin' like a wagon ride. Except if you are the one pulling it. I prefer to haul the boys in my bike trailer. We ride on a trail near our house and there is a part where it's lined with trees- Corbs calls it 'the jungle'. Somebody has watched a little too much Diego!

6 comments:

Lacee DeG said...

What? No 5K pics?? Your boys are so handsome! We must get Corby and Maddux together ASAP, they always have so much fun!! Good luck on the tri..You'll do so great!

Jake & Bec said...

Okay, we need to go playing with you guys one day because it sounds like you guys know how to have fun. The sand box is one of Jed's favorite places to be. He would totally 'dig' a play date with Corbin. Ha Ha. And for old time sake, we could go on a bike ride together while we pull the kiddies. Too bad we're so far apart.

Sam and Lacey said...

I hear you about being too busy to blog. I'm like you - I'd much rather be out enjoying life than inside blogging about it. :-)

You look cute as ever. I miss you and your fun laugh. :-( Maybe one of these days Sam and I will be back in Utah and we can have a little U3 reunion. Wouldn't that be the best!!!!!

BreeAnn and Travis said...

I'm all for a U3 reunion! Your kids are adorable! Love the pics and their happy smiles. Good luck on your triathalon--I'm not brave enough to come close to trying one.

Maclaine & Sara said...

Your boys are so cute, Kristin! Summer is the best because there is so much to do. I love the "sufficiently fed" comment about Wyatt. I think that describes Cohen too. :)

Glenna said...

LOL, Nicole calls that part of the trail the "forest"! :)
Cute pics.