Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's True!

I am pregnant! I am about 14 weeks along and glad to have the first trimester over with. I didn't realize how crappy I felt until it was over. It's nice to not feel nauseated and exhausted all the time! So, I am due October 26th. Judging by my history, and family tendencies, I expect that the baby will be born sometime in November. I am trying to mentally prepare myself for a 41-42 week gestation.... Anyhow, we will likely find out what gender the baby is on May 6th. Walker and I are super excited!

14 comments:

jfb said...

What a great day-after anniversary gift that will be!

i'm so happy for you - - and so glad you're feeling better.

let me know when you're ready for "our" maternity clothes.

Brooke said...

Congrats, you guys! Babies are the best!

BattFam said...

Kristin that is so funny because I am due the exact same day!! Congrats!

Brad and Mo Petersen said...

CONGRATS!!!

Katie said...

Congratulations, I'm so excited for you!!

Mandy said...

Congrats! It's so crazy that everyone I know seems to be having their second baby! I don't even have one yet!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Congratulations you guys--that is SO awesome! :)

Shannon and Derek said...

Hey Kristin, I just found your blog! Congratulations, I am so excited for you guys.

Nate and Sarah said...

Congratulations! I am SOOO excited for you! Glad to hear you are feeling better! I'm sorry you expect a long pregnancy...really sorry. I haven't worked with you in forever!!!

Lindsay said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Candace said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
That is so exciting!

MaddyChick said...

Congrats!! I think it's baby Season!:)

Brooke said...

Hooray! I am SUPER excited for you...having two is LOTS of work...but there's nothing more rewarding than watching them giggle with each other. I hope you continue to feel better and better!

As for the bloggy...I'm way stoked you somehow managed to find mine...and before I lock it up. I will definitely be checking in to see what's happening. You look lovely and very happy and I'm SO glad! I have thought of you often and wondered what has been going on...

Krystal said...

That is SO EXCITING!! Congrats you guys! For your sake, I hope that history changes itself :) Can't wait to find out the sex and to see that little one someday. Keep us all posted ;)