Friday, March 27, 2009

Just a few pics of the boy lately....

Can't beat ramen noodlesIn Mom's new storage bin with his favorite cousinsStole Dad's tie and proceeded to attempt to tie it around his neck

His new favorite thing is to walk around with the toy basket on his head...oh and it's no longer cool to smile for pictures
No comment.....................

He loved riding the four wheeler at the cabin, even though it was freezing cold once we got going

Can't beat boots and dirt

He loved swinging with Grandma at the cabin

Ready for spring in the shorts and flip flops

He thought he was so cool in Mom's beanie

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

He's such an adorable little guy!

The Hills said...

Seeing him in his shorts and flip flops a littler prematurely reminded me of how you ALWAYS wore shorts. Remember? I remember it would be Christmas time and you would be wearing a Christmas sweater with a pair of shorts! HA HA! So many great memories.
He's really cute by the way!

Rebecca said...

Corbin is definitely turning into a little boy. He's a keeper for sure.

Rebecca said...

Can't sleep but aaahhhhhhhh, yah for baby number 2! Congratulations. Hope you've been feeling well. I think I'll be the one coming for advice from you when it comes to taking on 2.

BreeAnn and Travis said...

You are prego again! Congrats! Hopefully I'll be joining you on that boat in the not so distant future!

The Hills said...

Holy crap-you're pregnant?! Congratulations! Brave woman-I'm still terrifed of the idea.