Here I am, up late again because I worked a graveyard last night and slept the day away. Some of my co-workers are planning on competing in a triathalon this spring. A few months ago I debated about doing this, and finally decided that I did, indeed, want to participate. I even began an exercise routine and went running religiously... for a week. Here I am, a few months later, and as out-of-shape as ever. Tonght I started to feel excited about exercising again. It's ironic that I would have the ambition to exercise at midnight, but never at opportune hours of the day. Hmmm.
I love to read the Readers Digest. There are some stinkin' funny things in there. There was an entry by a woman who said that she had decided to write out checks and place them in Christmas cards for her family and friends instead of buying gifts. She wrote out the checks and inscribed, "Buy your own presents!" onto the card. A few months later she was cleaning her house and found the stack of checks that she had 'mailed' at Christmastime.
Walker and I have been going around the house saying, "Buy your own presents!" for the past few days. Both of us crack up every time.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment