Walker, Kristin, Corbin and Wyatt
SO cute! I just love that stage!! Not the clean-up, however :)
Ummm, yummy! So did he actually get any in his mouth?
I think it was a fantastic idea! Lance and I laughed hard at this one!!!
hahaha cute!!!!! We have a picture just like that of Kaylee which we call "the spaghetti incident..."
Hey! Our blog is going private, so email me at sjbringhurst@yahoo.com if you want an invite!
I bet that was fun to clean up!! It was worth getting a picture out of though:)I just realized I didn't have you on my blog. Send me your e-mail address so I can ad you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SO cute! I just love that stage!! Not the clean-up, however :)
Ummm, yummy! So did he actually get any in his mouth?
I think it was a fantastic idea! Lance and I laughed hard at this one!!!
hahaha cute!!!!! We have a picture just like that of Kaylee which we call "the spaghetti incident..."
Hey! Our blog is going private, so email me at sjbringhurst@yahoo.com if you want an invite!
I bet that was fun to clean up!! It was worth getting a picture out of though:)
I just realized I didn't have you on my blog. Send me your e-mail address so I can ad you.
Post a Comment