So, there are only THREE weeks left until this little baby boy is due. Of course, I am fairly miserable and tired and moody, but it's all for a good cause, right?
Well, Corbie turned two at the end of August, Walker went to Argentina for two weeks in September to pick up his brother from a mission, (Welcome Home, Joey!), and life has been crazy busy since then.
A blog post wouldn't be complete without an update on Corbin's latest and greatest feats. Corbie has been obssessed with guitar hero lately. He thinks that he knows how to play and will play air guitar if he hears rock music on the radio, etc. He has recently taken to calling me "Krissy" at times. It's really weird/funny. Last night while getting ready to go to sleep, he kept insisting that he sleep on "Krissy's bed". I was totally taken off guard, so I let him do it!
Oh, no! Corbie just woke up early from his nap...
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yeah only three weeks left!! You be sure to call me if it happens sooner and I'll take Corbs for you! Call anytime! I'm glad he calls you "Krissy". What a crack up!
Kristin, I saw you name on Susan's blog and ended up here! I just had to see pictures of your little guy. He is way adorable and is a good mix of you two. I'm glad and also jealous you only have three weeks left. I have 8. I hope all goes well with your new little wyatt. I love the re-enactment picture at nauvoo. That is precious!
Love,
Marci
Yay, the countdown is definitely on! I am excited for you Kristin! :)
I'll be thinking of you during these last few miserable weeks and hope he arrives sooner than later for your sake. Good luck! It will be over soon.
now only two weeks to go! hooray. sure hope this little guy is nicer to you than corbin and comes maybe even early?! good luck, kiddo! can't wait to meet the little one.
So exciting! You're almost there! Whahoo!
Post a Comment