I had an ultrasound almost two weeks ago and we found out that a baby boy will be joining our family in October! We are super excited... I just hope that I can handle two crazy little boys and a husband!
I'm glad you found my blog. I am very excited for you to have another boy. They are fun! I love your posts about Corbin. He is one wild and crazy kid:)
Congrats Kristin! Michelle & Megan (sister & sister-in-law) will be more than happy to address any of your questions or concerns...they know ALL about boys.
Congrats! I may be a bit biased, but there's really NOTHING better than watching your two boys play with and love each other. Hang in there for the rest of the pregnancy!!!
8 comments:
Congratulations you guys!!! How awesome for you!
I'm glad you found my blog. I am very excited for you to have another boy. They are fun! I love your posts about Corbin. He is one wild and crazy kid:)
FOIL!! Happy day for boys. Maybe he can marry Swayzee? Let's see if we can work it out!
Two (three, really) boys will be awesome! Congrats!
Congrats! Good luck preparing for the arrival of another rowdy boy.
Congrats Kristin! Michelle & Megan (sister & sister-in-law) will be more than happy to address any of your questions or concerns...they know ALL about boys.
Congrats! I may be a bit biased, but there's really NOTHING better than watching your two boys play with and love each other. Hang in there for the rest of the pregnancy!!!
CONGRATS! So exciting!
Post a Comment