Well yesterday Kristin had her Basic Life Support class again so Corbin was with the babysitter for the day. She has spent some time in a cosmetology school and had told us that she would give Corbin a haircut if we would like. She told Kristin that she was going to cut it with a 2 which is pretty short. That's the length that I would like my hair to be. Here is a picture of the new and improved Corbin!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Haircut
Well yesterday Kristin had her Basic Life Support class again so Corbin was with the babysitter for the day. She has spent some time in a cosmetology school and had told us that she would give Corbin a haircut if we would like. She told Kristin that she was going to cut it with a 2 which is pretty short. That's the length that I would like my hair to be. Here is a picture of the new and improved Corbin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Love the haircut--he is a cutie! :)
Cute! He really looks so handsome! I can't believe he is so big. Last time I saw him in person he was 3 months old!
Hey cuz! Glad you found me! Your blog is way cute and I can't believe how much Corbin has grown! What a sweet boy! From the looks of it...you seem to have many adventures. Glad things are good with you guys. Keep the updates coming!
Kristin your little guy is so cute. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I will look at it often.
Desiree Batt
Hi Kristen!!
I haven't seen you forever.
I can't believe how big your little guy is, what a cutie!
Nice shirt!
Hey Goatface!!! It's been way too long! I cannot believe how much the babe looks like Walker! He is the spitting image of his father! He is so dang cute! Tell Walker hello for me. I miss seeing and laughing with you two. We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment